Turtle Tree Technology ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting timescribe.io, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the “GDPR”), the data controller is Turtle Tree Technology Limited of 28 Oxford Lane, Grove, Wantage, United Kingdom, OX 12 7PJ. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Darren Oliveiro-Priestnall.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
a) Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site, timescribe.io (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our site, submit contact forms or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description.
b) Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
a) Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer or enquired about;
- to provide you with a response to any enquiry submitted;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
b) Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
c) Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with. We will use this information:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Any other member of the Turtle Tree Technology Limited web-based platform. Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Turtle Tree Technology Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Turtle Tree Technology Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on a third-parties secure server. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your rights
You have the qualifying right to:
- Access any of your personal data we hold;
- Remove or amend your personal data;
- Opt-out of marketing communications;
- Determine how your personal data is processed
- Make a complaint about how your personal data is treated by us.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise your data rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.